Below are the programs offered. I always conduct a FREE, 15-minute consultation with potential clients to discuss my services, your career goals, and pricing. I want all of my clients to feel 100% comfortable before embarking on this exciting journey together!
Ideal for the early career professional with 0 – 5 years of experience.
Includes the Following:
Resume – Created to highlight the client’s unique experience, skills, and strengths (includes Word, PDF, and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) versions)
LinkedIn Profile – Develop profile rich in keywords designed to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and attract recruiters and employers
Cover Letter – Targeted toward a specific job that can be used as a general guide for future applications
3 Coaching Sessions on the Following Topics of Your Choosing:
- How to Execute a Targeted Job Search Campaign
- How to Utilize LinkedIn for Networking and Job Searching
- Interview Prep & Etiquette/Mock Interviews
- Compensation Package Negotiation – You made it to the final round and received an offer! This is exciting but also stressful if the offer wasn’t what you asked for. I can offer support and effective salary negotiation strategies to maximize your earning potential while remaining in good standing with your future employer.
- Post Offer Acceptance – Congratulations! You accepted the offer. Now, what should you do? How you conduct yourself over these next couple of weeks is critical. You never want to burn any bridges! I will prepare you for the next steps to ensure your transition from your current company to your new company is smooth and professional.
Personalized Job Searching Action Plan
Interview Etiquette Guide
LinkedIn Tips & Tricks
Average Length of Program: ~1.5 months
Career Exploration Program
Ideal for the early career professional who is unsure of which career path to choose or looking to make a career change.
All Services of the All-Star Program
Assessment Testing (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Personality Test, StrengthsFinders, and Strong Interest Inventory)
2 additional coaching sessions to review assessment results and future career planning
Average Length of Program: ~2 months
High School Graduation Program
Perfect for high school students approaching junior/senior year who are having trouble deciding which college to attend and which major to select.
Assessment Testing (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Personality Test & Strong Interest Inventory)
2 Coaching Sessions to review assessment results and future career planning
Resume Development for College Applications